Flip book element
The Epiphone DR-100 Acoustic Guitar is a nicely crafted acoustic guitar that sports a select spruce top and mahogany body and neck. This guitar epitomizes Epiphone’s focus on affordable quality. Epiphone builds the DR-100 Acoustic Guitar with chrome hardware, precision construction, and rosewood fingerboard with dot inlays. Case sold separately.
The PRO-1 Plus comes with a Solid Spruce top for superior sound with beautiful 5-layer Ivory and Black binding just like Epiphone’s vintage classics and features all of the PRO Collection’s breakthrough innovations. Epiphone, one of the world’s oldest and most respected guitar makers, has just made playing and learning guitar easy for everyone.
The Epiphone PRO-1 Acoustic Guitar Ebony is a 6-string acoustic guitar featuring a spruce top, a mahogany body and neck, a rosewood fretboard and bridge, and an ebony finish. The PRO-1 is easy to play and delivers the full, vibrant sound that Epiphone is known for. Epiphone JumboPRO frets make fretting notes and chords easy. JumboPRO frets are taller and wider than smaller frets, so pushing down a string is easier with less hand fatigue and finger friction.
The PRO-1 Classic is modeled after the world’s top classical guitars and features the same tonewoods used to make the best classical instruments. Classical guitars are renown for offering players incredible tone. And the PRO-1 Classic’s balanced sound and PRO features makes it easy for a new player to discover their unique “voice” on guitar.
Focusrite Clarett 2Pre Features:
- 10 inputs and 4 outputs
- 2 great-sounding Clarett mic preamps
- High-power headphone output with level control
- XLR combo connectors also handle hot instrument and line inputs
- Ultra-low round-trip latency lets you use your DAW plug-ins while monitoring
- Mic preamps engineered specifically for the Clarett range
- Pres deliver high gain to handle your lowest output ribbon mics
- Preamp design is extremely low in noise and distortion
- Air circuit engages an analog model of classic transformer-based ISA mic pre
- Focusrite’s class-leading 24-bit/192kHz conversion
- Converters deliver up to 119dB of dynamic range
- The cleanest way to get sound in and out of your DAW
- Comes with Focusrite Control software, which makes short work of configuring monitoring and routing setups
- Easy-to-grasp traditional mixer workflow
- Immediate access to internal hardware functions
- ADAT input lets you expand your channel count
- Includes Red 2 and Red 3 Plug-in Suite, and Softube Time and Tone Pack
- Bring in 8 additional digital mic preamp channels
- An ideal match with the Focusrite Clarett OctoPre
Create a Flip Book for any product category. You can also select custom posts.